The Role of our P&C Association
Parents and Citizens’ Associations are established under the School Education Act 1999 for the purpose of supporting a strong government school system, for the benefit of the students.
The P&C Association at Sheoak Grove Primary School helps you and your children by:
- Giving parents an opportunity to learn about our school’s policy and programs;
- Organising ways in which parents can share in shaping and developing school policies so that they reflect the broad agreement and support of the school community;
- Bring parents together to share information and views;
- Assisting the school to build positive attitudes to students and their families;
- Stimulating community interest and participation in education;
- Raising funds and providing additional resource and amenities for the benefit of children attending our school.
Please consider being part of our strong and vibrant team and make a real difference with your support of Sheoak Grove Primary School.